Schools applying for an Enrich grant must complete and submit an online application form via SmartyGrants.
You will be asked to provide a summary of your anticipated project, event or activity, the amount of funding you are seeking, who will benefit from your project and the expected outcomes. Please download a Draft Template of our application to familiarise yourself with the questions asked.
What you will need before completing the application form
- Approval from the school Principal to apply
- A valid school email address
- School address and contact details
- Your school’s ICSEA (if your ICSEA is not available on the MySchool website, please use the code ‘111’ instead).
- School statistics – e.g. total number of students enrolled and the total number of anticipated students that will directly benefit from your project
- Budget Breakdown
- Project description
Note: only school staff members can lodge an application. Forms from parents or students will not be considered.
How to submit your application in 4 easy steps:
1. Log in/register at SmartyGrants
2. A new submission for Enrich will be created for you with an allocated application number
3. Click on the ‘next page’ button and proceed to fill out the form
4. Press ‘Submit’ once you have completed/reviewed your application